Look at Saint Augustine's long history and
Stop at the corner of Route 41 and Route 116 at Fat Frieddy's Corner!
Fat Frieddy’s @ the 41 Junction -
Entrance from Rte 116 and also from Rte 41
flat solid parking
Benefiting St. Jude Children hospital in Peoria
Over 50 varieties of pumpkins - Home grown
This location was open for both weekends with the following:
- ·Antique / Flea Market set up with large amounts of great treasures
- Mennonite Baked goods and garden items
- ·Wood / furniture / gifts
- Local Honey
- Broken Wing Studios homemade soaps and local crafts
- Grilled Pork Chops, jumbo hot dogs , nachos, grilled cinnamon rolls and Biscuit and Gravy breakfast.
St. Augustine Illinois
Vendor opportunities Contact